There will be webcasts Monday to Friday at 10.00 PDT (that's 19.00 German time) on interesting topics - I've signed up for a few.
- Monday, April 22: Jason Stephens, Educational Psychologist at University of Connecticut - Students and Plagiarism: Exploring the Disconnect Between Morals and Behavior
- Tuesday, April 23: Renee Swensen, Professor of English at Saddleback College - Plagiarism Spectrum Drill Down
- Wednesday, April 24: Lynn Lampert, Chair of Reference & Instructional Services and Coordinator of Information Literacy & Instruction at California State University Northridge - Responding to Plagiarism: Lesson Plans and Strategies
- Thursday, April 25: Teddi Fishman, Director, International Center for Academic Integrity - Policy to Practice: Developing Effective Academic Integrity Policies
- Friday, April 26: Kelly McBride, Senior Faculty, Ethics, Reporting and Writing, Poynter - Teaching Originality, Creativity, and Critical Thinking