- How can the two army universities currently deal with plagiarism, if their commander-in-chief is a plagiarist?
- Why do people in business need doctorates on their doors?
- What is the state of science in Germany if simple plagiarisms like this are not found? Does that mean that many more are floating around?
- People who worked hard for their doctorates are madder than hornets at this, as people keep asking them if they really did their own work or only plagiarized.
- People who like zu Guttenberg still insist that this is still just a commie plot to discredit Mr. Clean, even when faced with a mountain of evidence to the contrary.
- Why don't the universities mentor their doctoral students better?
- Why can't a software be written to sort of solve all our problems?
- Mr. Gadaffi, Jr.s doctorate from the London School of Economics seems to smell a bit like a plagarism
|From the fine collection of Guttenberg Artwork at the GuttenPlag Wiki, by Freecopy|
Now, what do I do with the two plagiarists I caught this week reading through papers?